|Do you have
South West Crane Hire have a very experienced and highly trained team of fitters who are capable of dismantling and removing machinery, jacking and skating (the actual removal of machines from your premises), transportation and reassembly of your machines at your destination premises.
- machines or heavy equipment that you need to move?
- machinery or production lines that need to be dismantled or removed from their current location?
- machines that need to reassembled?
|If you would like further information or professional advice regarding any aspect of your machinery moving requirements then please Contact Us and one of our advisors will call you back .|
As part of our machine moving service we will provide the following:-
We have a range of vehicles with lifting arms or flat bed trailers that can cope with the transportation of the heaviest and largest objects.
- Risk assessment tailored for your project
- Site survey to confirm access for lorries and machinery moving equipment, scope of the project and dimensions and weight, if possible, of items to be moved.
- Confirmation of any special requirements.
- A dedicated team of trained fitters from start to finish for your project,
- Transportation - lorry mounted cranes, flat bed trailers or low loaders as required,
- Jacks and skates etc as required to carry out the move.
|We are fully insured for all stages of your removal, from dismantling through transportation to reassembly. |